- Please take note of our terms and conditions of sale, delivery and payment before ordering online. By ordering online, you agree to these terms and conditions including our policies Legal and Data Protection
- By placing your order and clicking on a button marked ‘I accept’ or by ticking a box ‘submit order’ or ‘proceed to payment’ you agree and understand to these terms. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, then you will not be able to order products online. You could visit one of our Partner stores located near you
- AL-KO Africa have the right to alter or modify these terms and conditions of sale, delivery and payment at any time, without notice and at our discretion
- If you have any questions regarding our Website, the Terms, products or services, please click here to contact us
- These terms and conditions apply to all online sales and deliveries made by AL-KO Africa to AL-KO Partner Stores nationwide within South Africa
- All products listed online that are available for purchase are covered by these terms. The stock of all Products presented on our web shop is limited. We will make all reasonable efforts to maintain current stock presented on the web shop
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only, errors and omissions are accepted. Product pictures may be updated from time to time and could vary in colour, usage, product code, stock availability and new or old product imagery from modified parts. Products may vary slightly from their pictures, and AL-KO Africa have made every effort to display all products in the range colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. The Product may therefore vary slightly from those in the images. Such variations shall not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force
- On checkout, by ticking a box ‘submit order’ or ‘proceed to payment’ you are making an offer to purchase goods online. Please note that products will not be dispatched until we have authorization from your payment card issuer. AL-KO Africa will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized
- By placing an order through the AL-KO Africa Web Shop, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age and where you are under the age of 18 that you are using our web shop and placing your order with the consent of your legal guardian / parent
- Placing Products in the Shopping Cart without completing the online Payment does not constitute a valid order for such Products. As such, Products may be removed from the Cart if it is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. Take note that AL-KO Africa is not liable if such Products are out of stock or Pricing changes when you complete the order at a later stage
- Should items presented on our web shop be out of stock after the remaining stock is sold, we will only be liable to refund any monies paid by you when AL-KO Africa are unable to fulfil the of the initial intended order.
- Order will not be fulfilled if the products are not in stock; payment is not authorized; there is an error on our web shop regarding the price or other details of the products; you have cancelled your order; we reserve the right to refuse any order.
- Incorrectly ordered items, that have been manufactured specifically as per customers order will not be refunded. It is considered that the customer provided accurate information on the order. AL-KO Africa are not bound by these tasks and do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in the customer’s order.
- Customers take sole responsibility for all information provided and certify that the details provided are accurate and correct and do not contain any false facts or information.
- All manufactured items carry acceptable tolerances as per manufacturing design
- PayFast offer secure payment online. For more information on PayFast view here https://www.payfast.co.za/
- Personal data that is processed when you purchase a product on the AL-KO Africa web shop: If you purchase a product online from AL-KO Africa we will collect your name, address and telephone number. We do not view or store your payment card information
- Credit card and debit card payments will be redirected to the secured third party “PayFast”. Customers are required to register a one-time account to make use of this facility and for payment fulfilment. Goods will only be shipped once the funds have cleared and reflect in our account
- AL-KO Africa will only ship complete orders to our AL-KO Partner Stores
- It is the customers responsibility to carefully select their preferred AL-KO Partner Store that is closest to them to collect or liaise directly with the Partner Store to complete delivery
- AL-KO Africa hold no liability, should the Partner Store be incorrectly selected for delivery, by the customer
- Please allow 10 – 12 working days for delivery from the time that the order was placed, and payment captured, delivery will take place during office hours only
- Delivery of the order may be held up if; the customer payment was not processed correctly; products are out of stock; products require customised assembly; public holidays and any acts of God or force majeure
- Should the delivery time frame change, AL-KO Africa will inform the customer. AL-KO Africa will do everything possible to make sure that delivery times are met. AL-KO Africa is not liable for any delays with deliveries that is out of our control
- Orders placed on weekends and Public Holidays will be processed the following working day
- If a buyer with business premises situated outside of the country in which our contracting plant is located (foreign buyer) collects goods from us and transports or despatches them abroad itself or uses an authorised transport company, the buyer must provide us with the export certificate required for tax purposes
- If a non-binding delivery or service date is exceeded by more than 2 weeks, the contractual partner is entitled to request us in writing to deliver or perform the service within a reasonable period. If the delivery or service is not provided by us by the expiry of the period of grace, the contractual partner can declare its cancellation of the contract (withdrawal) in writing.
- AL-KO Africa are not responsible for delivery and service delays due to force majeure. In these cases, we are obliged to notify the contractual partner immediately of the delivery or service disruption and its probable duration. In such cases, the deadlines and dates are extended by the time in question, but a maximum of 2 weeks. Such unforeseeable occurrences also entitle us to demand cancellation of the contract in whole or in part.
- Products will be delivered to the Customers chosen AL-KO Partner Store. Store pickup allows the customer to buy online and collect at their preferred store. Customers thus avoid delivery charges and may be able to get their order faster
- Customer can collect order from selected Partner Store at any time during their operating hours. It is the customers responsibility to determine the operating hours of the selected Store, as well as go to collect their order, unless otherwise organised directly with the AL-KO Partner Store
- Customer must bring the printed order and proof of purchase on collection of order
- By accepting delivery of the Products at the agreed Partner Store, it is assumed that the customer has had sufficient time to examine the Products delivered and that the customer is satisfied with the quality and quantity of said Products
- This Agreement is subject to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“CPA”) and does not override or circumvent any rights you may have in terms of CPA
- All products sold online come with a 1-year limited warranty. Customers must retain their proof of purchase for date reconciliation
- AL-KO Africa are not liable for lack of conformity caused by unsuitable or improper use, faulty installation or commissioning by the contractual partner or third parties, normal wear and tear, incorrect or negligent handling, or for the consequences of improper modifications or repairs undertaken by the contractual partner or third parties without our consent.
- The contractual partner is obliged to inspect the goods within a short period of time, but at the latest within 5 working days of receipt at the intended destination. The contractual partner must provide written notification of obvious defects within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods at the intended destination, and of hidden defects within a reasonable period of time, but no later than 14 calendar days after the discovery of the defect. The type of defect must be specified in detail.
- If you are for any reason dissatisfied with an item purchased from our web shop, you may return it to the AL-KO Partner Store that it was delivered to
- The customer must notify AL-KO Africa in writing immediately of any Products delivered in error within 10 (ten) Business Days from receipt thereof
- Products such as Axles, that have been manufactured specifically as per customers order will not be refunded. It is considered that the customer provided accurate information on order. AL-KO Africa are not bound by these tasks and do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies in the customer’s order
- If you have any questions or complaints about the Products, please Contact Us first. You can contact AL-KO Africa on +27 16 421 4791 or write to us at email@example.com
- If for whatever reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by contacting AL-KO Africa directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will only be able to cancel orders within 2 working days of date of order
- AL-KO Africa reserves the right to debit your payment card for the cancellation fees in respect of any late cancellations
- AL-KO Africa will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible, if you are exercising your right to change your mind
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, AL-KO Africa reserves the right to cancel any online sale and/or your registration in the event of a breach in the Terms and Conditions